Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)?
- Ron Perron Mil/Gov Call Sign - Update 1 June 2018
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
- The Milcom MT Files (1998-2013) Articles Index
- The Spectrum Monitor e-Zine Milcom Column Index
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 27 September 2018
- COTHEN HF Network – Update 27 September 2018
Thursday, October 20, 2011
USS Eisenhower Operating in the Florida OpAreas
Our field reporters down in the Sunshine state are reporting that the UUSS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN-69) is now offshore of the Florida east coast. Mike and Jack are reporting the following UHF freqs with activity:
234.575 235.275 240.425 242.225 263.500 266.325 303.000 317.875 339.925 339.975 341.925 364.250 378.950 MHz.
On 317.875 BLUETAIL was heard with RAGE 13 (not heard), contact PREDATOR on Button 10
Thanks to both Mike and Jack. More as we receive reports and as they say onboard CVN-69 "I like Ike."