Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)?
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 29 Jun 2017
- COTHEN Net - Update 17 Jan 2018
- Ron Perron Mil/Gov Call Sign - Update September 2017
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
- The Milcom MT Files - (1998-2013) Articles Index
Saturday, September 22, 2012
EGLIN AIR FORCE BASE, Fla. (AFNS) -- An F-35A Lightning II joint strike fighter and an F-22A Raptor flew together for the Air Force for the first time Sept. 19 over Florida's Emerald Coast.
The two fifth-generation fighters took off from Eglin Air Force Base, Fla., where the F-35A is stationed with the 33rd Fighter Wing. The F-22 is with the 43rd Fighter Squadron at Tyndall Air Force Base, Fla.