Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)?
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 3 Feb 2016
- COTHEN Net - Update 19 May 2016
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary
- Ron Perron Mil/Gov Call Sign - Update 9/30/14
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
TACSAT-4 Dowlink Active
Our friendly Tacsat 4 (2011-052A) DoD Milsat is on an ascending pass towards apogee right now and located 11,900 km in altitude just south of Puerto Rico. It's 253.000 MHz downiink is active with AM ATC traffic picked off by its uplink. The 253.000 MHz downlink is a flame thrower here in Btown right now. None of the other known UHF downlinks are currently active.