- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes
- What is an Emergency Action Message or EAM?
- US CBP COTHEN Net Updated 1-9-2015
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- Fleetsatcom System
- UFO Milsat Program
- US Navy Aircraft Modex Numbers
- Monitoring the U.S. Air Force Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary
- Teak Publishing Radio Hobby e-Book Catalog Updated -11 Dec 2014
- Ron Perron Military/Government Call Sign 9-30-2014...
- International Shortwave Broadcast Guide Winter 201...
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline and Select Military Cal...
- International Aeronautical HF Frequency List
- 2014 Teak Publishing Air Show Guide
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide Updated 1/21/2015
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
TACSAT-4 Dowlink Active
Our friendly Tacsat 4 (2011-052A) DoD Milsat is on an ascending pass towards apogee right now and located 11,900 km in altitude just south of Puerto Rico. It's 253.000 MHz downiink is active with AM ATC traffic picked off by its uplink. The 253.000 MHz downlink is a flame thrower here in Btown right now. None of the other known UHF downlinks are currently active.