- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes
- What is an Emergency Action Message or EAM?
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide Updated 9/30/2012
- US CBP COTHEN Net Updated 9/30/2012
- Ron Perron Mil Callsign 3-31-2013 List
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- Fleetsatcom System
- UFO Milsat Program
- US Navy Aircraft Modex Numbers
- Monitoring the U.S. Air Force Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary
- Teak Publishing Radio Hobby e-Book Catalog
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
TACSAT-4 Dowlink Active
Our friendly Tacsat 4 (2011-052A) DoD Milsat is on an ascending pass towards apogee right now and located 11,900 km in altitude just south of Puerto Rico. It's 253.000 MHz downiink is active with AM ATC traffic picked off by its uplink. The 253.000 MHz downlink is a flame thrower here in Btown right now. None of the other known UHF downlinks are currently active.