Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)?
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 20 March 2017
- COTHEN Net - Update 1 April 2017
- Ron Perron Mil/Gov Call Sign - Update 1 Jun 2016
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
Sunday, December 13, 2015
Homeland Security deployed spy plane above San Bernardino.
This is an interesting press report (see link below). Guess I will put N497PC and hex code A62B61 on Mode-S alert.
Thanks to Chris Parris and his tweeter account (@TheFedFiles) for the heads up.