Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)?
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 26 July 2018
- COTHEN Net - Update 15 August 2018
- Ron Perron Mil/Gov Call Sign - Update 1 June 2018
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
- The Milcom MT Files (1998-2013) Articles Index
- The Spectrum Monitor e-Zine Milcom Column Index
Monday, February 12, 2018
919SOW C-146 Call Signs
Couple of new AFSOC call signs, at least for me, confirmed.
C-146A Wolfhound aircraft have been moved to Duke Field in Florida under the 919SOW.
The active duty component 524SOS (aka Hounds of Heaven) are using the Hound ## call sign.
The reserve component 859SOS are using the Dingo ## call sign.
Details of the 524SOS move from Cannon AFB to Duke Field was published in an AF story at 524th SOS relocates from Cannon to Duke Field.
Details of the 859SOS standup at Duke Field was published in an AF story at 919th SOW welcomes new special operations squadron