Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)?
- Ron Perron Mil/Gov Call Sign - Update 1 June 2018
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
- The Milcom MT Files (1998-2013) Articles Index
- The Spectrum Monitor e-Zine Milcom Column Index
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 4 September 20...
- COTHEN HF Network – Update 11 September 2018
Friday, May 11, 2018
US Navy to stand up UAV test unit this October
The U.S. Navy will activate a new unit for the development and testing of unmanned air vehicles this October, according to an OPNAV instruction issued in April. Air Test and Evaluation Squadron Two Four (UX24) will be established at Webster Outlying Field in Maryland. UX24’s mission will involve providing research, development, testing and other support for Navy and Marine Corps drone systems.