Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)?
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 29 Jun 2017
- COTHEN Net - Update 18 June 2017
- Ron Perron Mil/Gov Call Sign - Update 1 Jun 2016
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
Tuesday, May 05, 2009
Sicral 1B milsat on station
Paul Marsh on the hearsat newsgroup reported the following this morning,
"Sicral 1B is on station at 13 East, nothing from UHF detected yet, but there has been activity on X and Ka band. It seems that the Ka transmissions include a 'standard' beacon frequency of 20.250GHz, which is active from Sicral 1, 1B, Syracuse 3B."
Thanks Paul for sharing.