Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)?
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 21 Sep 2016
- COTHEN Net - Update 14 October 2016
- Ron Perron Mil/Gov Call Sign - Update 1 Jun 2016
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
Friday, December 31, 2010
Upcoming military hotspots
Foreign Policy, a magazine devoted to global politics and economy, takes a look at the biggest hotspots to watch in 2011 for military action. There are a few obvious selections on the list: Iraq, Venezuela, Congo, etc.
For those interested in monitoring military communications, look over this list and put your frequency list on stand-by.
Foreign Policy's list of hotspots to watch in 2011.