- US Coast Guard Asset Guide Updated 9/30/2012
- US CBP COTHEN Net Updated 9/30/2012
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes
- The Ron Perron Military Callsign 3-31-2013 List
- Brasstown Civilian / Military Aero Frequencies
- What is an Emergency Action Message or EAM?
- Fleetsatcom Milsat Communications System
- Ultra High Frequency Follow-On (UFO) Milsat Program
Friday, April 20, 2012
DOD Identifies Unit for Upcoming Afghanistan Rotation
The Department of Defense announced today one Army brigade combat team to deploy as part of the upcoming rotation of forces operating in Afghanistan. The scheduled early Winter 2012 rotation involves nearly 3,900 soldiers from the 4th Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 2nd Infantry Division at Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Wash.