Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)?
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 21 Sep 2016
- COTHEN Net - Update 18 September 2016
- Ron Perron Mil/Gov Call Sign - Update 1 Jun 2016
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
HMS Bounty Lost at Sea Update
One of two missing crew members from the replica tall ship HMS Bounty has been recovered hours after the US coastguard rescued 14 of her colleagues following a decision to abandon the vessel in the path of hurricane Sandy. You can view US Coast Guard video/audio of the SAR by clicking here.
msgid/genadmin/nga navsafety wa dc//
wrn n atlc.
distresss sig received on 406 mhz from 180 foot s/v hms bountywin 34-11.7n 074-17.5w at 290106z oct. vessels in vicinity requested to keep a sharp lookout, assist if possible. reports to rcc norfolk, inmarsat-c: 430370670, phone: 757 398 6390, fax: 757 398 6392, e-mail: d05-smb-d5cc uscg.mil.//
For the complete story of this tragic loss click here