Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)?
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 29 Jun 2017
- COTHEN Net - Update 18 Nov 2017
- Ron Perron Mil/Gov Call Sign - Update September 2017
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
Sunday, October 21, 2012
Russian military reported on several successful combat training launches of strategic missiles
Смотрите оригинал материала на http://www.1tv.ru/news/techno/218047
So, with the cosmodrome "Plesetsk" launched intercontinental missile "Topol". As noted in the military, she was struck by the high degree of accuracy in the Kamchatka conditional target range "Kura". Another ballistic - was launched from a nuclear submarine Pacific Fleet "Saint George". The aim was also affected.
Successful cruise missiles and had shot the famous Tu-160 and Tu-95 MS. While crews spent in the air for about 15 hours.
The Defense Ministry said that these launches have confirmed the reliability of the strategic triad of Russia - SRF, nuclear missile submarines and missile range aircraft.