- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes
- What is an Emergency Action Message or EAM?
- US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) COTHEN Net - Latest Updated 9 April 2015
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- Fleetsatcom System
- UFO Milsat Program
- US Navy Aircraft Modex Numbers
- Monitoring the U.S. Air Force Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary
- Ron Perron Military/Government Call Sign 9-30-2014...
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline and Select Military Cal...
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Latest Update 27 Feb 2015
- Teak Publishing Radio Hobby e-Book Catalog Updated -10 April 2015
Tuesday, August 06, 2013
Eisenhower Conducts Munitions Offload
ATLANTIC OCEAN (Aug. 6, 2013) An MH-60S Sea Hawk helicopter assigned to the Sea Knights of Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron (HSC) 22 offloads ammunition from the flight deck of the aircraft carrier USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN 69). Dwight D. Eisenhower is conducting an ammunition offload in the Atlantic Ocean in preparation for a scheduled docking planned incremental availability at Norfolk Naval Shipyard. (U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist Seaman Taylor L. Jackson/Released)