- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes
- What is an Emergency Action Message or EAM?
- US CBP COTHEN Net Updated 9/30/2012
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- Fleetsatcom System
- UFO Milsat Program
- US Navy Aircraft Modex Numbers
- Monitoring the U.S. Air Force Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary
- Teak Publishing Radio Hobby e-Book Catalog Updated -11 Dec 2014
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide Updated 1/1/2014
- Ron Perron Military/Government Call Sign 9-30-2014...
Tuesday, August 06, 2013
Eisenhower Conducts Munitions Offload
ATLANTIC OCEAN (Aug. 6, 2013) An MH-60S Sea Hawk helicopter assigned to the Sea Knights of Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron (HSC) 22 offloads ammunition from the flight deck of the aircraft carrier USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN 69). Dwight D. Eisenhower is conducting an ammunition offload in the Atlantic Ocean in preparation for a scheduled docking planned incremental availability at Norfolk Naval Shipyard. (U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist Seaman Taylor L. Jackson/Released)