Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)?
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 29 Jun 2017
- COTHEN Net - Update 18 June 2017
- Ron Perron Mil/Gov Call Sign - Update 1 Jun 2016
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
Monday, November 28, 2016
Who is this mystery KC-135
Recently a new Mode-S hex code AE0542 has popped up/ This hex code definitely looks like a KC-135 tanker based on call signs and boy has this hex code used a wide variety of Mode-S call signs since 1 Oct 2016.
What call signs you ask?
This one has me scratching my head and if anyone gets a serial number tie up for the airframe, please drop me a note.