Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)?
- Ron Perron Mil/Gov Call Sign - Update 1 June 2018
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
- The Milcom MT Files (1998-2013) Articles Index
- The Spectrum Monitor e-Zine Milcom Column Index
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 20 November 2018
- COTHEN HF Network – Update 24 October 2018
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Milcom Field Report - Ron in Maryland: 11 December 2017
ALE Logs from KiwiSDRs in:
1. California Freq: 9034.0 USB
J01--USCG MH-60T #6001
2. Hawaii, California & Massachusetts Freq: 7527.0 USB & 11494.0 USB
KOD--Poss USCG Kodiak, AK
HNL--Possible COTHEN Remote Communications Transmitter, Honolulu, HI
DEN--COTHEN Remote Communications Transmitter, Agate, CO
SEA--COTHEN Remote Communications Transmitter, Clinton, NC
TCABP--prob Customs Air Branch, Tucson AZ
RPK--USCGC WLB 204 Elm NRPK Atlantic Beach, NC
OWK (USCGC WMEC 626 Dependable NOWK Little Creek, VA) calling 92G (unid)
LGV--USCGC WMEC 904 Northland NLGV Portsmouth, VA
FSH--USCGC WPB 87327 Pelican NFSH Abbeville, LA
K64--USCG MH-65D #6564 CGAS Corpus Christi TX
91A--USCG USCG Response Boat-Medium 45691
Z14 (USCG Sector St. Petersburg St. Petersburg, FL) calling 40M (USCG Response Boat-Medium)
Z39 (USCG Group North Bend North Bend, OR) w/K12 (USCG MH-65D #6512)
3. Alberta Canada Freq: 7325.0 USB & 11238.0 USB
EDK (unid) calling GHM (unid)
RHV (unid) calling GWO (unid)--followed by ANDVT exchanges.
GWO calling IRK (unid)
HPT (unid) calling HYR (unid)--followed by ANDVT exchanges.
BFG Unid) calling CNU (unid)
BFG calling GHM.
IRK calling JES (unid)
IRK calling MHE (unid)
BGD (unid) calling MHE.
BFG calling HYR--followed by ANDVT exchanges
HPT calling BRX (unid)
BRX calling GHM
LXV calling IRK
BFG calling SGW (unid)
Freq: 11196.0 USB
NOJ (USCG ComSta Kodiak AK) calling J04 (USCG MH-60T #6004 CGAS Kodiak AK)
4. Spain Freq: 8797.0 USB
AAA--Israeli AF HQs, Tel Aviv
Voice Logs ((Times UTC, Freqs KHz))
Logs from KiwiSDR in Alberta Canada
11175.0 1817Z Magnavox (HF-GCS) USB w/EAM FI7O4G (36 chars). Repeated at 1821Z. NOTE: Callsign
sometimes sounds like Magna Box.
11232.0 1835Z Trenton Military USB w/Peach 01 (E-8C, 116th ACW, Robins AFB GA) in pp w/Peachtree
(116th ACW, Robins AFB GA) w/formatted msg.
11175.0 1904Z PAT 921 (C-121R #95-0092 USARC A/2-228 AVN (TA) Joint Base McGuire NJ) USB calling
11232.0 1945Z Tusker 332 (CC-130H # 130332 435th Transport/Rescue Sqdn CFB Winnepeg) USB calling
11175.0 1949Z Magnavox USB w/Headliner (TACAMO/ABNCP) w/authentications to enter the net.
11175.0 1954Z Big John (TACAMO/ABNCP) USB calling Magnavox. Answered by Hickam. Both stns having
hard time hearing each other. At 2002Z finally get together and authenticate to enter the net.
11175.0 2002Z Stump Leg (TACAMO/ABNCP) USB w/Magnavox w/pp to DSN 271-7190 (RF Coordinator). Stump Leg w/stn Shadrack advising flt route will be stn Dandelion, stn Iron Wood, stn Heavy Arm and stn
Unwanted at end of flt. Shadrack QSL's for flt route and will turn on radios at those stns and pick up Stump Leg in the first stn. Stump Leg terminates pp.
11175.0 2037Z Skull 11 flt (B-52H 2nd BW/20th BS, Barksdale AFB, LA) USB calling any stn w/no
response. Then Skull 11 & Skull 12 w/R/Cs.
11175.0 2050Z Big John USB w/EAM FXOYX2 (30 chars)
Ron Utility Monitoring from Maryland, USA (390747N 763711W Grid FM19qd)
Various online SDRs