- US Coast Guard Asset Guide Updated 9/30/2012
- US CBP COTHEN Net Updated 9/30/2012
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes
- The Ron Perron Military Callsign 3-31-2013 List
- Brasstown Civilian / Military Aero Frequencies
- What is an Emergency Action Message or EAM?
- Fleetsatcom Milsat Communications System
- Ultra High Frequency Follow-On (UFO) Milsat Program
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Valant Shield 2007 Underway
An SH-60F Seahawk, assigned to the "Eightballers" of Helicopter Anti-Submarine Squadron (HS) 8, fires a Hellfire Air-to-Ground Missile at a target during exercise Valiant Shield 2007. HS-8 is part of the part of the John C. Stennis Carrier Strike Group. The John C. Stennis, Kitty Hawk and Nimitz Carrier Strike Groups are participating in Valiant Shield 2007, the largest joint exercise in recent history. Held in the Guam operating area, the exercise includes 30 ships, more than 280 aircraft and more than 20,000 service members from the Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist 3rd Class Paul Perkins.