- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes
- What is an Emergency Action Message or EAM?
- US CBP COTHEN Net Updated 9/30/2012
- Ron Perron Mil Callsign 3-31-2013 List
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- Fleetsatcom System
- UFO Milsat Program
- US Navy Aircraft Modex Numbers
- Monitoring the U.S. Air Force Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary
- Update - Teak Publishing Radio Hobby e-Book Catalog 17 Dec 2013
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide Updated 1/1/2014
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Valant Shield 2007 Underway
An SH-60F Seahawk, assigned to the "Eightballers" of Helicopter Anti-Submarine Squadron (HS) 8, fires a Hellfire Air-to-Ground Missile at a target during exercise Valiant Shield 2007. HS-8 is part of the part of the John C. Stennis Carrier Strike Group. The John C. Stennis, Kitty Hawk and Nimitz Carrier Strike Groups are participating in Valiant Shield 2007, the largest joint exercise in recent history. Held in the Guam operating area, the exercise includes 30 ships, more than 280 aircraft and more than 20,000 service members from the Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist 3rd Class Paul Perkins.