Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)?
- Ron Perron Mil/Gov Call Sign - Update 1 June 2018
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes: Updated 24 July 2019
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- COTHEN HF Network – Update 2 April 2020
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 23 April 2019
- The Spectrum Monitor e-Zine Milcom Column Index - Update 7 Oct 2019
- The Milcom MT Files (1998-2013) Articles Index
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Possible New Blue Angel Frequency Discovered
Paul Sisul in Chicago, Illinois may have uncovered a new Blue Angel frequency during the recent Peoria Prairie Airshow last month. During the Sunday performance their know 255.200 MHz was used by the Diamond formation. This frequency was reported by several other field reporters at this event. But the new frequency was heard by Paul during the Saturday performance -- 250.975 MHz for the Diamond formation.
Since I only have one report for this frequency, I will hold it in the tentative category until I get some additional field reports of its use. So Milcom airshow fans, plug in 250.975 MHz and let me know what you hear.
BTW - 250.975 MHz is one of my spectrum holes, so Paul you get a double thanks. Thanks for passing along this new potential frequency for the BA boyz and sharing it with my Milcom blog readers.