Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)?
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 28 Feb 2018
- COTHEN Net - Update 30 April 2018
- Ron Perron Mil/Gov Call Sign - Update 1 June 2018
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
- The Milcom MT Files (1998-2013) Articles Index
- The Spectrum Monitor e-Zine Milcom Column Index
Tuesday, May 03, 2011
A New Cool Blue Angel Website is Now Online
The Navy Blue Angel website has undergone an overhaul and the new version is simply awesome. The new website has a really incredible feature called Inside the Demo.
The site has all the maneuvers that the team makes during an airshow, including the C-130 performance. There are 3-camera views of each maneuver and you can pick which view is the primary on-screen. There is an optional closed-captioning function for those calls that are difficult to understand and full cockpit radio audio for each maneuver.
Want to have a Blue Angel airshow on your computer? Want to see what it is like to sit in the cockpit of a Blue Angel F/A-18 and perform high performance maneuvers in front of thousands? Then visit the new Blue Angel website at http://www.blueangels.navy.mil/. Once you get there click on the Inside the Demo link at the top of the page. You will enjoy the performance.