Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)?
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 20 March 2017
- COTHEN Net - Update 7 March 2017
- Ron Perron Mil/Gov Call Sign - Update 1 Jun 2016
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
Wednesday, September 07, 2016
Interesting Mode-S Call Sign Twist
For several years now it has been interesting to watch Mode-S intercepts to see what Mode-S call sign would be used by the USAF E-4B NAOC when the DoD SecDef is traveling and onboard. Now he is on a trip to the UK and his Mode-S calling isn't really one of those classic tactical calls this go around.
E-4B 75-0125 is transporting the SecDef and the Mode-S call sign being used is "OSD01"