Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)?
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 28 Feb 2018
- COTHEN Net - Update 30 April 2018
- Ron Perron Mil/Gov Call Sign - Update 1 June 2018
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
- The Milcom MT Files (1998-2013) Articles Index
- The Spectrum Monitor e-Zine Milcom Column Index
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Italian Navy HF/Milsat Comms Intercepted
Sinageruk, posting on the UDXF newsgroup, has caught the Italian Navy active on HF and on the SICRAL Milsat UHF downlink.
6262.5 kHz USB IDR (Navy HQ Rome), IGMA (Magnaghi hydrographic research vessel), IAOD (corvette Sfinge) coordinating data traffic.
258.200 MHz FM (Satcom) IDR, IAEP (frigate Artigliere) coordinating data traffic.
Thanks to Sinageruk and UDXF for the info.
Photo - The Etna Class A5326 alongside a Lupo Class Frigate (MM) Artigliere (F582) courtesy of naval-technology.com.