- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes
- What is an Emergency Action Message or EAM?
- US CBP COTHEN Net Updated 9/30/2012
- Ron Perron Mil Callsign 3-31-2013 List
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- Fleetsatcom System
- UFO Milsat Program
- US Navy Aircraft Modex Numbers
- Monitoring the U.S. Air Force Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary
- Update - Teak Publishing Radio Hobby e-Book Catalog 17 Dec 2013
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide Updated 1/1/2014
Saturday, March 19, 2011
U.S. Navy launches Tomahawks as part of Operation Odyssey Dawn
Hey, Moamar Gaddafi! We see you and you will see more of us later tonight or tomorrow morning. This is just the first wave.
I won't forget my last encounter with your insanity in the 1970s when you claimed 100 mile airspace. You just thought you were the bull of the woods with those new French Mirage fighters, huh! Those surface to air missile at the end of our fire control radar beams sure taught your pilots a thing or two. Even had enough time after GQ for popcorn and a movie. Those of us on the Josephus Daniels CG-27 sure taught you a lesson or two. But I guess old habits die hard and you need a refresher course. So more to follow . . . see you soon. The US Navy and El Jefe sends.