Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)?
- Ron Perron Mil/Gov Call Sign - Update 1 June 2018
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes: Updated 24 July 2019
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
- The Milcom MT Files (1998-2013) Articles Index
- The Spectrum Monitor e-Zine Milcom Column Index - Update 7 Oct 2019
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 23 April 2019
- COTHEN HF Network – Update 23 September 2019
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
US Navy Blue Angels 2012 Practice Schedule
The US Navy Blue Angels have released their 2012 practice schedule. These pactices represent excellent opportunities to see and monitor this team in a non-air show setting.
Stay tuned to the MMP blog and check the "Milcom Blog Guide to Airshows" section on the right hand side of this blog for links to other schedules and field reports from readers during the airshow season.
Don't forget to checkout our 13th annual Air Show Guide that will appear in the March 2012 issue of Monitoring Times magazine. It will be loaded with the latest frequencies (for US and foreign teams), combined schedules, and radio equipment recommendations to make your air show experience an enjoyable and pleasurable one.
The web version of our March guide won't be posted to the MT website until mid to late April. This is done as a courtesy to our subscribers and readers who pay the freight. So get your copy of the March issue before it sells out when it is released in the last week of February. Better yet, get a subscription and don't miss a single exciting issue of Monitoring Times magazine.
Ed Blog Note: If you attend any of these events with your scanner in hand, I could use your field reports on the frequencies that the team is using. See my latest MT Airshow Guide (link in air show reference sidebar) for what we have reported in the past. If you have anything to share, please contact me at the email address in the masthead of this blog. Your field reports are important to us to keep the annual MT Air Show Guide current.
2012 Blue Angels Practice Schedule
LOCATION Naval Air Station Pensacola
TIME 8:30 AM
MARCH 21*, 27, 28*
APRIL 3, 4*, 5, 6, 10, 11*, 17, 18*, 24, 25*
MAY 1, 2*, 8, 9*, 15, 16*
JUNE 5, 6*, 12, 13*, 19, 20*, 26, 27*
JULY 17, 18*
AUGUST 7*, 8, 9, 14, 15*, 21, 22*
SEPTEMBER 5*, 11, 12*, 18, 19*
OCTOBER 17*, 23, 24*, 30
The Blue Angel Practice Schedule is subject to change without notice.
The Museum of Naval Aviation at NAS Pensacola has a viewing area for visitors to watch the team practice. The team visits the museum to answer questions and sign autographs after Wednesday practices.
Wednesday practices are marked with an asterisk (*).
For information about the Wednesday practices at the Museum of Naval Aviation, please call the museum: (850) 452-3604 or visit the museum’s website: www.navalaviationmuseum.org
Thank you for your support of naval aviation and the Blue Angels.