- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes
- What is an Emergency Action Message or EAM?
- US CBP COTHEN Net Updated 9/30/2012
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- Fleetsatcom System
- UFO Milsat Program
- US Navy Aircraft Modex Numbers
- Monitoring the U.S. Air Force Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary
- Update - Teak Publishing Radio Hobby e-Book Catalog 17 Dec 2013
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide Updated 1/1/2014
- Ron Perron Military/Government Call Sign 9-30-2014...
Thursday, July 18, 2013
Two Amphibious Assault Ships 'Parked Off of Egypt'
By Stars and Stripes| by Megan McCloskey
WASHINGTON -- As political unrest continues in post-coup Egypt, two amphibious assault ships have moved to the coast there, the commandant of the Marine Corps said Thursday.
The USS Kearsarge and the USS San Antonio “moved up into the Red Sea and parked off of Egypt,” a couple of nights ago, “because we don’t know what’s going to happen,” Gen. James Amos said.
Read the rest of this copyrighted article at http://www.military.com/daily-news/2013/07/12/two-amphibious-assault-ships-parked-off-of-egypt.html?ESRC=navy-a.nl