Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)?
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 8/17/15
- COTHEN Net - Update 18 Nov 15
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary
- Ron Perron Mil/Gov Call Sign - Update 9/30/14
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- Teak Pub e-Book Catalog - Update 4/10/15
Thursday, July 18, 2013
Two Amphibious Assault Ships 'Parked Off of Egypt'
By Stars and Stripes| by Megan McCloskey
WASHINGTON -- As political unrest continues in post-coup Egypt, two amphibious assault ships have moved to the coast there, the commandant of the Marine Corps said Thursday.
The USS Kearsarge and the USS San Antonio “moved up into the Red Sea and parked off of Egypt,” a couple of nights ago, “because we don’t know what’s going to happen,” Gen. James Amos said.
Read the rest of this copyrighted article at http://www.military.com/daily-news/2013/07/12/two-amphibious-assault-ships-parked-off-of-egypt.html?ESRC=navy-a.nl