- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes
- What is an Emergency Action Message or EAM?
- US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) COTHEN Net - Latest Updated 30 March 2015
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- Fleetsatcom System
- UFO Milsat Program
- US Navy Aircraft Modex Numbers
- Monitoring the U.S. Air Force Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary
- Ron Perron Military/Government Call Sign 9-30-2014...
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline and Select Military Cal...
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Latest Update 27 Feb 2015
- International Shortwave Broadcast Guide Winter 201...
- Teak Publishing Radio Hobby e-Book Catalog Updated - 1/27/2015
Thursday, July 18, 2013
Two Amphibious Assault Ships 'Parked Off of Egypt'
By Stars and Stripes| by Megan McCloskey
WASHINGTON -- As political unrest continues in post-coup Egypt, two amphibious assault ships have moved to the coast there, the commandant of the Marine Corps said Thursday.
The USS Kearsarge and the USS San Antonio “moved up into the Red Sea and parked off of Egypt,” a couple of nights ago, “because we don’t know what’s going to happen,” Gen. James Amos said.
Read the rest of this copyrighted article at http://www.military.com/daily-news/2013/07/12/two-amphibious-assault-ships-parked-off-of-egypt.html?ESRC=navy-a.nl