- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes
- What is an Emergency Action Message or EAM?
- US CBP COTHEN Net Updated 9/30/2012
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- Fleetsatcom System
- UFO Milsat Program
- US Navy Aircraft Modex Numbers
- Monitoring the U.S. Air Force Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary
- Teak Publishing Radio Hobby e-Book Catalog Updated -11 Dec 2014
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide Updated 1/1/2014
- Ron Perron Military/Government Call Sign 9-30-2014...
- International Shortwave Broadcast Guide Winter 201...
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline and Select Military Cal...
- International Aeronautical HF Frequency List
- 2014 Teak Publishing Air Show Guide
Thursday, July 18, 2013
West Coast Monitors - USS Ronald Reagan Underway for CARQUALS
An F/A-18F Super Hornet assigned to the Flying Eagles of Strike Fighter Squadron (VFA)122 approaches the flight deck of the aircraft carrier USS Ronald Reagan (CVN 76). Ronald Reagan is underway conducting carrier qualifications. (U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist 3rd Class Charles D. Gaddis IV/Released)