Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)?
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 29 Jun 2017
- COTHEN Net - Update 18 Nov 2017
- Ron Perron Mil/Gov Call Sign - Update September 2017
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
- The Milcom MT Files - (1998-2013) Articles Index
Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Btown Milcom Blog Logs
Have been doing some HF monitoring this morning. Ran across a couple of interesting freqs.
7348.0 kHz USB/ALE FEMA running weekly comm checks on the FNARS net. FM4FEM - ALE Address (Voice call WGY 914) FEMA Federal Region Center Thomasville, GA cld by FCSFEM002 (WGY 912) - Mt. Weather EAC (Berryville), VA
7630.5 kHz USB/Olivia Tail end of the US Air Force MARS NEM1 net (NE US) at 1345 UTC.
8101.0 kHz USB US Navy CWC Air Defense network, call sign India Whiskey is NCS, probable USS Iwo Jima ARG off the east coast of the US.