Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)?
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 27 Nov 2016
- COTHEN Net - Update 4 Dec 2016
- Ron Perron Mil/Gov Call Sign - Update 1 Jun 2016
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Annual MT Air Show Issue Now on Newsstand
The Annual Monitoring Times Air Show issue is now on sale at newsstands nationwide and so far the reviews by monitors who have seen it is very positive.
This year I completely revised the frequency list (including some new TB freqs that have never been published before), and I also published a completely updated air show equipment guide.
I'm also proud to announce that we published two supporting feature articles from air show legends Kevin Burke, and Brian and Jo Marie Topolski, plus some excellent air show photography from Kevin as part of this fabulous issue. The two features are titled:
- Monitoring & Photography Tips from An Airshow Veteran by Kevin Burke
- An Air Show Monitor’s Portable Listening Post by Brian and Jo Marie Topolski.
You can get more information on ordering a print or electronic subscription to Monitoring Times magazine at http://www.grove-ent.com/MT.html or call us at 1-800-438-8155. Be sure to call early and get your copy as supplies are very limited.
Larry Van Horn, MT Assistant Editor