- US Coast Guard Asset Guide Updated 9/30/2012
- US CBP COTHEN Net Updated 9/30/2012
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes
- The Ron Perron Military Callsign 3-31-2013 List
- Brasstown Civilian / Military Aero Frequencies
- What is an Emergency Action Message or EAM?
- Fleetsatcom Milsat Communications System
- Ultra High Frequency Follow-On (UFO) Milsat Program
Thursday, February 17, 2011
US Air Force C-17 seized over Argentine drug smuggling accusations
Argentina is accusing the US military of attempting to smuggle arms, drugs and spy equipment into the country under the pretext of a police training course.
The US military disputed the claims, denying an attempt to smuggle equipment into Argentina.
Argentine authorities claim to have seized nearly 1,000 cubic feet of undeclared items ranging from machine guns and ammunition to drugs and spy equipment. Argentine officials said the items were found on a US Air Force C-17 cargo plane along with material for a training course a US Special Forces team had been invited to give to the federal police.
The rest of the article can be seen at http://rt.com/usa/news/usa-military-argentina-smuggling/.