Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)?
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 29 Jun 2017
- COTHEN Net - Update 17 Jan 2018
- Ron Perron Mil/Gov Call Sign - Update September 2017
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
- The Milcom MT Files - (1998-2013) Articles Index
Thursday, September 18, 2014
Air Force: New Tanker’s First Flight Delayed by Months
Kris Osborn at Military.com is reporting that wiring problems with the Air Force's new KC-46A Pegasus tanker have delayed the highly anticipated first flights of the developmental refueling aircraft by several months.
The first flight of the KC-46A baseline test aircraft has been delayed from this past August to late November. Plans for the first flight of actual KC-46A variant will slide from early 2015 to April 2015.
You can see the rest of his copyrighted story at http://www.military.com/daily-news/2014/09/16/air-force-new-tankers-first-flight-delayed-by-months.html?ESRC=dod-bz.nl.