Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)?
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 29 Jun 2017
- COTHEN Net - Update 17 Jan 2018
- Ron Perron Mil/Gov Call Sign - Update September 2017
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
- The Milcom MT Files - (1998-2013) Articles Index
Monday, September 22, 2014
Heads up West Coast - the MAFFS 130s from Charlotte heading your way
From the NORAD/USNORTHCOM twitter feed:
"Two C-130s with MAFFS system from 145th Airlift Wing/North Carolina Air National Guard are being activated to assist with California wildfires."
For our west coast readers watch for the 145AW call signs Epic ## and MAFF ##. In addition to the regular west area fire cache freqs, two possible 145AW frequencies to watch for include 289.2000 and 292.2500 MHz.
If you aren't already, you can follow our military hobby comm twitter feed for additional freq and call information @MilcomMP.