Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)?
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 29 Jun 2017
- COTHEN Net - Update 29 Nov 2017
- Ron Perron Mil/Gov Call Sign - Update September 2017
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
- The Milcom MT Files - (1998-2013) Articles Index
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
New Net Call, New Net Name, Same Old CAP Net
According to the Civil Air Patrol Quarterly publication Vector, the USAF has granted the CAP National Traffic Net (NTN) the collective call sign of "TRIBLADE".
As a result the National Traffic Net will now be known as the "Triblade Net."
Guess I will spend some time putting together a Triblade callsign list.