Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)?
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 29 Jun 2017
- COTHEN Net - Update 16 Nov 2017
- Ron Perron Mil/Gov Call Sign - Update September 2017
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
Thursday, December 28, 2006
What is in the January MT Milcom Column?
We have some really neat stuff in our January 2006 Monitoring Times Milcom column.
Titled, The FLTSATCOM System - we cover indepth the FLTSATCOM UHF milsat birds, including their entire frequency bandplan (downlink/uplinks) and current operational status. This is the most comprehensive coverage of this satellite system since I first wrote up this system in my old book, Communications Satellites. And yes, we still have two of these satellites on station and in operation. So as I have said before, "miss one issue of MT and you miss a lot."
Monitoring Times - Helping You to Master the World of Radio.