Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)?
- Ron Perron Mil/Gov Call Sign - Update 1 June 2018
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes: Updated 24 July 2019
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
- The Milcom MT Files (1998-2013) Articles Index
- The Spectrum Monitor e-Zine Milcom Column Index - Update 7 Oct 2019
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 23 April 2019
- COTHEN HF Network – Update 23 September 2019
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
US Army Silver Wings 2008 Schedule
Silver Wings are the official Fort Benning, Georgia, Command Exhibition Parachute Demonstration Team.
The Silver Wings’ mission is to perform live aerial demonstrations in support of the United States Army, and Ft. Benning public relations and recruiting.
The Silver Wings is comprised of Soldiers from throughout the Fort Benning airborne community. They have diverse backgrounds and various military specialties. The average age is 33 years old and the average number of free fall jumps range between 200-2500 per team member. The team represents the professionalism and dedication of the specially trained Soldiers that are products of the United States Army Infantry Center and Schools, to include Airbone, Pathfinders, and the Army elite Rangers.
Don't forget our ninth annual Air Show Guide that will appear in the March 2008 issue of Monitoring Times magazine. It will be loaded with the latest frequencies (for US and foreign teams), combined schedules, and radio equipment recommendations to make your air show experience an enjoyable and pleasurable one.
The web version of our March guide won't be posted to the MT website until mid to late April. This is done as a courtesy to our subscribers and readers who pay the freight. So get your copy of the March issue before it sells out when it is released in the last week of February. Better yet, get a subscription and don't miss a single exciting issue of Monitoring Times magazine.
US Army Silver Wings 2008 Performance Schedule
This schedule is subject to change without notice.
29-30 White Sands, New Mexico - Bataan Death March Commemoration
5 Columbus, Georgia - Columbus State University 50th Anniversary
10-11 Barksdale AFB, Louisiana - Barksdale AFB Air Show
14 Detroit, Michigan - June Army Birthday with Detroit Tigers
4 Fort Dix, New Jersey - Ft Dix 4th of July Celebration
22 Lawton, Oklahoma - Cameron University 100th Anniversary