Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)? Updated 24 March 2021
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes: Updated 24 July 2019
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- COTHEN HF Network – Update 26 July 2021
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 9 Feb 2021
- The Spectrum Monitor e-Zine Milcom Column Index - Update 8 Oct 2020
- The Milcom MT Files (1998-2013) Articles Index
Wednesday, February 24, 2021
Sunday, February 21, 2021
Tuesday, February 16, 2021
Recent world events continue to draw many radio listeners into their radio shacks to tune in on the action using their shortwave radios. software-defined radios, and programmable VHF/UHF scanners. In many cases monitoring the HF/VHF/UHF radio spectrum offers the radio hobbyist an opportunity to hear what is really going on behind the scenes without the filters imposed by news media outlets.
This e-book incorporates the fourth year of his TSM Milcom columns are written from January 2020 to December 2020. This fourth book in the series has more than 39.100 plus words, and 206 pages of frequencies, call signs, military base profiles, foreign military HF/VHF/UHF frequencies, airshow, and flight demonstration teams’ frequencies, detailed aeronautical frequency scans, beginner tips, and monitoring hints and tricks plus a lot more.
You can find this edition of The Milcom Archives, along with all our titles currently available for purchase, on the Teak Publishing Web site at www.teakpublishing.com.
The Milcom Files: The Spectrum Monitor Volume 3 (2020) e-Book (electronic book only, no print edition available) is available worldwide from Amazon and their various international websites at https://www.amazon.com/Milcom-Files-Spectrum-Monitor-ebook/dp/B08VF5PMTD/
You can read any Kindle e-Book with Amazon’s ‘free’ reading apps on literally any electronic media platform. You do not have to own a Kindle reader from Amazon to read this e-book. There are Kindle apps available for iOS, Android, Mac, and PC platforms. You can find additional details on these apps by checking out this link to the Amazon website at https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/fd/kcp.
Here is the latest round of Mode-S/ADS-B Military/Government intercepts logged from here on the radio ranch in WNC. All dates/times are UTC and sorted in date/time order.