Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)?
- Ron Perron Mil/Gov Call Sign - Update 1 June 2018
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes: Updated 24 July 2019
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
- The Milcom MT Files (1998-2013) Articles Index
- The Spectrum Monitor e-Zine Milcom Column Index - Update 7 Oct 2019
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 23 April 2019
- COTHEN HF Network – Update 23 September 2019
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Italian Navy HF/Milsat Comms Intercepted
Sinageruk, posting on the UDXF newsgroup, has caught the Italian Navy active on HF and on the SICRAL Milsat UHF downlink.
6262.5 kHz USB IDR (Navy HQ Rome), IGMA (Magnaghi hydrographic research vessel), IAOD (corvette Sfinge) coordinating data traffic.
258.200 MHz FM (Satcom) IDR, IAEP (frigate Artigliere) coordinating data traffic.
Thanks to Sinageruk and UDXF for the info.
Photo - The Etna Class A5326 alongside a Lupo Class Frigate (MM) Artigliere (F582) courtesy of naval-technology.com.