Our good friend Ron Perron in Maryland, has passed along has HF/VHF/UHF logs from his mid-Atlantic monitoring post. Thanks Ron.
ACY-Atlantic City NJ (KACY)
ADW- Andrews AFB MD (KADW)
BW- Bay Watch-NAS PAX Area Advisory Control
DAA- Davison AAF, Ft Belvoir VA (KDAA)
DCA- Reagan National Airport/CGAS Washington, Wash DC (KDCA)
DOV- Dover AFB DE (KDOV)
GK- Giantkiller (FACSFAC, Virginia Capes)
LFI- Langley AFB VA (KLFI)
MTN-Martin State Airport, Baltimore (KMTN)
NGTF-Northrop-Grumman Test Facility, Baltimore (KBWI)
NTPS- Naval Test Pilot School, PAX
PAX-NAS Patuxent River MD (KNHK)
PTC- Potomac Area TRACON
WRI-Joint Base-McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst NJ (KWRI)
ZDC- Washington ARTCC
ZNY- New York ARTCC
1. VHF/UHF: ((Times are EST))
((Some acft idents from local Mode-S collection))
0927- Tester 20 (T-6B # 166016 NTPS PAX)-w/BW (270.8)
0928- Wild 2 (F-16, 121st FS DC ANG ADW)-w/ZDC Calvert (281.4) then checks in w/BW (270.8)
0929- Navy JT 187 (C-9B, VR-52 WRI)-land at PAX (121.0 & 123.7). Depart PAX at 1013 & w/ZDC Calvert (133.9)
1014- Pack 81 (KC-135R 133rd ARS, NH ANG Pease ANGB NH)-land at ADW.
1018- Tester 13 (T-38C #15-8201 NTPS PAX)-w/BW (256.5) in ACM training w/Salty Dog 102 (F-18E, VX-23 PAX).
1033- Kevlar flt ( 4 X F-22s, 71st/94th FS LFI)-on discrete (228.45) in ACM training.
1036- Crab 18 (C-27J # 97-27018 135th AS MD ANG MTN)-w/ZDC Calvert (133.9)
1048- Tester 11 (T-38C #68-8158 NTPS PAX)-w/BW (354.8)
1050- N409LM (Gulfstream 200, LOCKHEED MARTIN CORP BALTIMORE MD)-w/PAX tower (123.7)
1150- Nighthawk 12 (unid, HMX-1 MCAF Quantico VA)-land at ADW.
1525- SAM 390 (99th AS ADW)-depart ADW.
2. HF: ((Times UTC, Freqs KHz))
09025.0 FAA (Federal Aviation Agency Hqs, Wash DC): 1500 USBALE sounding.
15867.0 Z13 (USCG Sector Key West, FL): 1600 USB/ALE w/503 (HC-130H #1503, CGAS Elizabeth City NC).
15867.0 CDR (COTHEN Remote Communications Transmitter, Marion, IA): 1805 USB/ALE sounding.
15867.0 T9A (US Customs PIPER PA-42-720R #N9279A, Jacksonville, FL AMB): 1815 USB/ALE sounding.
15867.0 D46 (US Customs P-3 AEW&C #N146CS/BuNo 154605, Jacksonville AMB, FL): 1825 USB/ALE sounding.
15867.0 J26 (MH-60T #6026 ATC Mobile AL): 1836 USB/ALE sounding.
15867.0 LNT (CamsLant Chesapeake): 1847 USB/ALE w/K39 (HH-65C #6539, unloc).
Welcome to the Milcom Monitor Post sponsored by Teak Publishing (Copyright © 2006-2023 Teak Publishing). All rights are reserved. Redistribution of these pages in any format without prior permission is prohibited. Links to individual stories are permitted without permission. The comment section on this blog is closed, but you can pass along material or comments via email MilcomMP at gmail dot com. If you submit material for this blog and want to remain anonymous, indicate that in your message.
Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)? Updated 20 September 2021
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes: Updated 24 July 2019
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- COTHEN HF Network – Last Update 22 March 2023
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 6 Oct 2022
- The Spectrum Monitor e-Zine Milcom Column Index - Update 17 January 2022
- The Milcom MT Files (1998-2013) Articles Index