Welcome to the Milcom Monitor Post sponsored by Teak Publishing (Copyright © 2006-2023 Teak Publishing). All rights are reserved. Redistribution of these pages in any format without prior permission is prohibited. Links to individual stories are permitted without permission. The comment section on this blog is closed, but you can pass along material or comments via email MilcomMP at gmail dot com. If you submit material for this blog and want to remain anonymous, indicate that in your message.
Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)? Updated 20 September 2021
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes: Updated 24 July 2019
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- COTHEN HF Network – Last Update 23 May 2023
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 24 May 2023
- The Spectrum Monitor e-Zine Milcom Column Index - Update 17 January 2022
- The Milcom MT Files (1998-2013) Articles Index
Sunday, October 21, 2012
Russian military reported on several successful combat training launches of strategic missiles
Смотрите оригинал материала на http://www.1tv.ru/news/techno/218047
So, with the cosmodrome "Plesetsk" launched intercontinental missile "Topol". As noted in the military, she was struck by the high degree of accuracy in the Kamchatka conditional target range "Kura". Another ballistic - was launched from a nuclear submarine Pacific Fleet "Saint George". The aim was also affected.
Successful cruise missiles and had shot the famous Tu-160 and Tu-95 MS. While crews spent in the air for about 15 hours.
The Defense Ministry said that these launches have confirmed the reliability of the strategic triad of Russia - SRF, nuclear missile submarines and missile range aircraft.