Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)?
- Ron Perron Mil/Gov Call Sign - Update 1 June 2018
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes: Updated 24 July 2019
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- COTHEN HF Network – Update 2 April 2020
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 23 April 2019
- The Spectrum Monitor e-Zine Milcom Column Index - Update 7 Oct 2019
- The Milcom MT Files (1998-2013) Articles Index
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
One of the Best Milair Photos of 2013 "Peteri"
I'm a photo junkie and the photo above is courtesy of The Aviationist website. Known as “Peten” (“Cobra” in Hebrew) in the Israeli Air Force, the Boeing AH-64A is an attack helicopter that Israel has extensively used in combat since 1990s.
The “Peten” in the stunning image taken on Dec. 26 by xnir can be seen salvoing flares in the dark during a demonstration flight. Image credit: Nir Ben-Yosef (xnir.com)
To all my Milcom MP readers - Happy New Year and let's hope that 2014 is better than 2013.