Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)? Updated 20 September 2021
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes: Updated 24 July 2019
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- COTHEN HF Network – Last Update 23 May 2023
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 24 May 2023
- The Spectrum Monitor e-Zine Milcom Column Index - Update 17 January 2022
- The Milcom MT Files (1998-2013) Articles Index
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
NORAD Plans Exercise Over D.C.
The North American Aerospace Defense Command, or NORAD, has planned some training flights that will take place above the nation's capital to test its rapid response capability.
The flights, known as Exercise Falcon Virgo 07-02, are scheduled to take place from Tuesday, Nov 14 through Thursday, Nov 16.
You can read more about this exercise at http://www.nbc4.com/news/10307019/detail.html.
Look for Guard Dog CAP activity on the following frequencies:
228.800 228.900 234.600 254.200 255.800 260.900 262.150 271.000 277.600 288.350 293.600 318.400 320.600 320.900 324.00o 360.700 362.300 364.200
As always I would appreciate any and all reports of frequencies and calls used during this exercise. You can reach me at the email address in the masthead.