Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)?
- Ron Perron Mil/Gov Call Sign - Update 1 June 2018
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes: Updated 24 July 2019
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
- The Milcom MT Files (1998-2013) Articles Index
- The Spectrum Monitor e-Zine Milcom Column Index - Update 7 Oct 2019
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 23 April 2019
- COTHEN HF Network – Update 23 September 2019
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Mil Exercise on 3277?
I have just received a report from a Euro reporter of a lot of mil activity on 3277 kHz USB. Stations in this net are using trigraphs (i.e. U0G, etc) and there are frequent messages - in english - and are not in "clear" form. Based on what my reporter has submitted this looks like a naval Composite Warfare (CWC) net. Does anyone have any details on what is happening in the Med on 3277 kHz? I do not have anything in my database from this part of the world. I just checked the frequency at DXTuners and it definitely sounds like a US Navy CWC net. Lots of interference from an adjacent frequency.