Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)?
- Ron Perron Mil/Gov Call Sign - Update 1 June 2018
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes: Updated 24 July 2019
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- COTHEN HF Network – Update 2 April 2020
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 23 April 2019
- The Spectrum Monitor e-Zine Milcom Column Index - Update 7 Oct 2019
- The Milcom MT Files (1998-2013) Articles Index
Thursday, October 20, 2011
USS Eisenhower Operating in the Florida OpAreas
Our field reporters down in the Sunshine state are reporting that the UUSS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN-69) is now offshore of the Florida east coast. Mike and Jack are reporting the following UHF freqs with activity:
234.575 235.275 240.425 242.225 263.500 266.325 303.000 317.875 339.925 339.975 341.925 364.250 378.950 MHz.
On 317.875 BLUETAIL was heard with RAGE 13 (not heard), contact PREDATOR on Button 10
Thanks to both Mike and Jack. More as we receive reports and as they say onboard CVN-69 "I like Ike."