Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)?
- Ron Perron Mil/Gov Call Sign - Update 1 June 2018
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
- The Milcom MT Files (1998-2013) Articles Index
- The Spectrum Monitor e-Zine Milcom Column Index
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 23 April 2019
- COTHEN HF Network – Update 24 October 2018
- The Sounds of Radio Audio Files (Btown Monitoring Post)
- The Sounds of Global Radio Audio Files (Shortwave Central Blog)
Wednesday, October 15, 2014
Midwest Aerial Refueling VHF/UHF Formation Freqs
While digging around the net (I do that a lot), found the following frequencies assigned to the 22ARW out of McConnell AFB for use by their KC-135 tanker cell formations for use in the following states AR CO KS LA MO NE NM OK and TX.
They are authorized 138.5500 MHz (AM), 225.4500 and 225.5000 MHz. I have an indication that more than the 22 ARW may use these freqs. Reports from monitors are appreciated on these freqs and the units that may be using them.