Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)?
- Ron Perron Mil/Gov Call Sign - Update 1 June 2018
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
- The Milcom MT Files (1998-2013) Articles Index
- The Spectrum Monitor e-Zine Milcom Column Index
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 23 April 2019
- COTHEN HF Network – Update 24 October 2018
- The Sounds of Radio Audio Files (Btown Monitoring Post)
- The Sounds of Global Radio Audio Files (Shortwave Central Blog)
Monday, January 28, 2019
Air Force F-22s and B-2 bombers are prowling the Pacific to send a message
The B-2 Spirit, a heavy bomber, and the F-22 Raptor, an unmatched air-superiority fighter, are stealth aircraft capable of slipping past enemy defenses to unleash a significant amount of firepower on enemy targets.
These two hard-hitting aircraft are training together in the Pacific, where China has sought to bolster its anti-access, area-denial capabilities to deter the US military.
The deployment to Hawaii is intended to reassure America's international partners while sending a warning to adversaries that "the B-2 is on watch 24 hours a day, seven days a week ready to protect our country and its allies."
Fascinating article on US Air Force B2A bombers and F-22 Fighters sending a message to the Chinese Military.