Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)?
- Ron Perron Mil/Gov Call Sign - Update 1 June 2018
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
- The Milcom MT Files (1998-2013) Articles Index
- The Spectrum Monitor e-Zine Milcom Column Index
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 23 April 2019
- COTHEN HF Network – Update 24 October 2018
- The Sounds of Radio Audio Files (Btown Monitoring Post)
- The Sounds of Global Radio Audio Files (Shortwave Central Blog)
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Citadel Rumble 2013 Exercise to Test Navy Installations Response to Natural Disaster
WASHINGTON (NNS) -- Commander, Navy Installations Command (CNIC) will conduct Citadel Rumble 2013 (CR-13) exercise Aug. 20 - 22.
CR-13 is a fully integrated, annual capstone disaster preparedness response and recovery exercise designed to evaluate Navy shore-based commands and installation emergency preparedness in response to an all hazards scenario.
Navy Regions Midwest (NRMW), Northwest (NRNW) and Southwest (NRSW) are participating in this exercise.
CR-13 is designed to provide a focused training environment for afloat and shore-based commands to exercise damage assessment, evacuation plans, personnel accountability, disaster preparedness, recovery and consequence management plans and procedures.
All Navy commands with personnel in these regions will participate. This participation will include reviewing and exercising disaster instructions and procedures, as well as fully accounting for Sailors and Navy families in the affected regions through the Navy Family Accountability and Assessment System.