This is an update of the original post to this blog made Saturday 30 September.
A new unidentified ALE net has been widely reported across Europe by various members of the UDXF.
Known as the LEN net (the net NCS appears to be ALE address LEN) it has been widely heard on the following HF frequencies: 4780.0 4970.0 5200.0 5290.0 5335.0 5530.0 6690.0 6695.0 6855.0 6950.0 7500.0 7580.0 7725.0 7780.0 8080.0 kHz ALE Kristian on the UDXF newsgroup posted the new frequencies for this net in the last 24 hours.
Addresses include: LEN (NCS) BG2 BR1 BR2 BT2 DZ1 GS1 21B
Kristian recorded a conversation after a connect of LEN and ab Bxx-Station. Ary Boender uploaded two wave-files to the UDXF file section:
The language is unknown and if anyone can identify this language please let me know. Anyone with any insight on these folks are invited to drop us email about the LEN HF ALE network.
Welcome to the Milcom Monitor Post sponsored by Teak Publishing (Copyright © 2006-2023 Teak Publishing). All rights are reserved. Redistribution of these pages in any format without prior permission is prohibited. Links to individual stories are permitted without permission. The comment section on this blog is closed, but you can pass along material or comments via email MilcomMP at gmail dot com. If you submit material for this blog and want to remain anonymous, indicate that in your message.
Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)? Updated 20 September 2021
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes: Updated 24 July 2019
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- COTHEN HF Network – Last Update 22 March 2023
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 6 Oct 2022
- The Spectrum Monitor e-Zine Milcom Column Index - Update 17 January 2022
- The Milcom MT Files (1998-2013) Articles Index