Coast Guard Cutters have begun their annual ice breaking operations on Maine's Kennebec River. Courtesy of the Pentagon Channel.
If you want to use a pop up media player click USCG/Kennebec Ice Breaking
I have a complete list of VHF Marine frequencies used by the Coast Guard posted on the Monitoring Times website at http://www.monitoringtimes.com/html/mtmarvhf.html.
And more information on monitoring the Coast Guard can be found in the Milcom Reference Room on this blog (look for this section to the right) in the US Coast Guard Asset Guide (4 parts).
Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)?
- Ron Perron Mil/Gov Call Sign - Update 1 June 2018
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes: Updated 24 July 2019
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
- The Milcom MT Files (1998-2013) Articles Index
- The Spectrum Monitor e-Zine Milcom Column Index - Update 7 Oct 2019
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 23 April 2019
- COTHEN HF Network – Update 23 September 2019