Time again for some more aero frequency changes, updates and corrections from the Milcom MP Quik-Stop . . .
120.6250 Chevak AK (KVAK) AWOS-3
306.9250 Potomac Tracon Approach/Departure Control: Washington Dulles International (KIAD), ex-343.775 (343.775 has now been cleaned out to make way for another DoD subband, probably wideband freqs). With this move the new frequency no longer serves the following airfields:
Manassas Regional (Harry P. Davis Field) VA (KHEF), Quantico MCB/MCAF (Turner Field) VA (KNYG), Shannon Airport VA (KEZF), Winchester Regional VA (KOKV), Culpepper Regional VA (KCJR), Shannon VA (KEZF), Front Royal (Warren County) VA (KFRR), Stafford Regional VA (KRMN) and Warrenton-Fauquier VA (KHWY).
Welcome to the Milcom Monitor Post sponsored by Teak Publishing (Copyright © 2006-2023 Teak Publishing). All rights are reserved. Redistribution of these pages in any format without prior permission is prohibited. Links to individual stories are permitted without permission. The comment section on this blog is closed, but you can pass along material or comments via email MilcomMP at gmail dot com. If you submit material for this blog and want to remain anonymous, indicate that in your message.
Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)? Updated 20 September 2021
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes: Updated 24 July 2019
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- COTHEN HF Network – Last Update 23 May 2023
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 24 May 2023
- The Spectrum Monitor e-Zine Milcom Column Index - Update 17 January 2022
- The Milcom MT Files (1998-2013) Articles Index