Byron on the SoCalMilcom filed the following report for last weekend's airshow at Hill AFB:
"The Thunderbirds Preformed at Hill AFB Utah last weekend. There seemed to be some new frequencies used. The following frequencies were heard:
141.075 MHz for diamond formation during show and during departure for cross
country Air to Air back to Nellis. (AM)
235.250 MHz Solo aircraft during show (AM)
363.500 MHz was also heard weakly. Maybe announcer?"
As followers of this blog know 141.075 MHz was originally posted here at the beginning of the season. As for the 363.500 MHz frequency, it is a Utah Test and Training Range (UTTR) freq: Range Control (Clover): R-6402A/B, DPG, R-6405, R-6406A/B, R-6407, Sevier MOA, Gandy MOA, Gandy ATCAA, AR-642E, AR-659. It is definitely not a TBird assignment.
Remember if you have a report from one of the airshows, we can use your help. Remember, even if we have a freq you heard, pass it along as that verifies and keeps our list up-to-date. Please pass your report along to the email address above and you can remain anonymous if you want or need to.
If you need frequencies remember the 2009 MT Airshow Guide has been posted to the net at http://www.monitoringtimes.com/MT_Air_Show_Guide_2009.pdf.
Also remember to check out the links on the Milcom Blog Guide to Airshows in the strip to the right of this post for late breaking info and frequency updates.
And this weekend the flight demo teams will be performing at the following shows:
USAF Thunderbirds and US Army Golden Knights
June 13-14 Ocean City, MD - OC Air Show http://www.ocairshow.com/
US Navy Blue Angels
June 13-14 Denver, CO - Front Range Air Show '09 http://www.rmrfi.org/airshow.htm
Canadian Forces Snowbirds
June 13-14 CFB Bagotville, PQ - Bagotville International Air Show
Welcome to the Milcom Monitor Post sponsored by Teak Publishing (Copyright © 2006-2023 Teak Publishing). All rights are reserved. Redistribution of these pages in any format without prior permission is prohibited. Links to individual stories are permitted without permission. The comment section on this blog is closed, but you can pass along material or comments via email MilcomMP at gmail dot com. If you submit material for this blog and want to remain anonymous, indicate that in your message.
Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)? Updated 20 September 2021
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes: Updated 24 July 2019
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- COTHEN HF Network – Last Update 22 March 2023
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 6 Oct 2022
- The Spectrum Monitor e-Zine Milcom Column Index - Update 17 January 2022
- The Milcom MT Files (1998-2013) Articles Index
Friday, June 12, 2009
Hill AFB 2009 Airshow Report
Labels: Airshow Report, frequencies, Thunderbirds