Welcome to the Milcom Monitor Post sponsored by Teak Publishing (Copyright © 2006-2023 Teak Publishing). All rights are reserved. Redistribution of these pages in any format without prior permission is prohibited. Links to individual stories are permitted without permission. The comment section on this blog is closed, but you can pass along material or comments via email MilcomMP at gmail dot com. If you submit material for this blog and want to remain anonymous, indicate that in your message.
Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)? Updated 20 September 2021
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes: Updated 24 July 2019
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- COTHEN HF Network – Last Update 23 May 2023
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 24 May 2023
- The Spectrum Monitor e-Zine Milcom Column Index - Update 17 January 2022
- The Milcom MT Files (1998-2013) Articles Index
Friday, January 22, 2010
New ALE Addresses on HF-GCS Scope Command Net?
I have seen a couple of reports of some new ALE addresses on the HF-GCS Scope Command Network.
JNRALE Salinas PR
ADWALE Andrews AFB
OFFALE Offutt AFB
and AE1ALE Unknown
Not sure what is up with these ALE extensions so does anyone know that would like to share?
See our profile at http://mt-milcom.blogspot.com/2006/08/hf-gcs-scope-command-hf-ale-network.html for freqs, more addresses, and more information.
Footnote: As of 1602 UTC this morning I have not seen any of the addresses noted above on 9025 or 11226 kHz.
I have seen AE1, ADW, JDG, JNR, MCC, OFF, and PLA sounding this morning. I have not seen the xxxALE addresses mentioned above. Oh, BTW anybody want to take a stab at the AE1 address?
Labels: frequencies, HF ALE Network, HF-GCS, USAF