From our friend in central Florida, thanks Jack.
KHOP Fort Campbell, KY: Shoc Pad frequency 237.600 MHz
KHLR Fort Hood, TX: Longhorn ATC Tower 38.900 143.000 237.500 MHz
ZJX Jacksonville ARTCC Alma RCAG, GA (AMG): 127.575/269.025 MHz (ex-132.300/290.400 MHz)
KMUO Mountain Home AFB, ID: 341.8 PTD, 324.1/372.25 Metro, and Departure Control 371.85 MHz
KIAG Niagara Falls International, NY:
371.250 (Callsign Horseshoe) and 261.900 (Callsign Fuzzy) now decomissioned.
371.250 is now an exculsive USN/USMC nationwide assignment and 261.900 is an exclusive milsat downlink assignment under the new 225-400 Mhz bandplan. Aircrews are now suppose to contact Niagara on 340.025 (Callsign Carbonate).
KTIK Tinker AFB, OK: VHF/UHF Oklahoma City approach frequencies
120.450/288.325 and 124.200/336.400,
Welcome to the Milcom Monitor Post sponsored by Teak Publishing (Copyright © 2006-2023 Teak Publishing). All rights are reserved. Redistribution of these pages in any format without prior permission is prohibited. Links to individual stories are permitted without permission. The comment section on this blog is closed, but you can pass along material or comments via email MilcomMP at gmail dot com. If you submit material for this blog and want to remain anonymous, indicate that in your message.
Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)? Updated 20 September 2021
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes: Updated 24 July 2019
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- COTHEN HF Network – Last Update 22 March 2023
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 6 Oct 2022
- The Spectrum Monitor e-Zine Milcom Column Index - Update 17 January 2022
- The Milcom MT Files (1998-2013) Articles Index