Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)?
- Ron Perron Mil/Gov Call Sign - Update 1 June 2018
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes: Updated 24 July 2019
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- COTHEN HF Network – Update 2 April 2020
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 23 April 2019
- The Spectrum Monitor e-Zine Milcom Column Index - Update 7 Oct 2019
- The Milcom MT Files (1998-2013) Articles Index
Saturday, March 19, 2011
U.S. Navy launches Tomahawks as part of Operation Odyssey Dawn
Hey, Moamar Gaddafi! We see you and you will see more of us later tonight or tomorrow morning. This is just the first wave.
I won't forget my last encounter with your insanity in the 1970s when you claimed 100 mile airspace. You just thought you were the bull of the woods with those new French Mirage fighters, huh! Those surface to air missile at the end of our fire control radar beams sure taught your pilots a thing or two. Even had enough time after GQ for popcorn and a movie. Those of us on the Josephus Daniels CG-27 sure taught you a lesson or two. But I guess old habits die hard and you need a refresher course. So more to follow . . . see you soon. The US Navy and El Jefe sends.