By Mass Communication Specialist 3rd Class Julia A. Casper, Blue Angels Public Affairs
PENSACOLA, Fla. (NNS) -- The Navy Flight Demonstration Squadron, or Blue Angels, announced two changes to their 2011 show schedule Mar. 10.
Two new show sites were announced as Lynchburg, Va., May 21-22; and Battle Creek, Mich., July 2-3.
Demonstration sites are selected in support of Department of Defense objectives and in the interest of the armed services with safety as the primary consideration.
Performances greatly assist in the recruiting and retention goals for the military services, enhance esprit de corps among uniformed men and women and demonstrate the professional skills and capabilities of the Naval services to the American public and U.S. allies.
Welcome to the Milcom Monitor Post sponsored by Teak Publishing (Copyright © 2006-2023 Teak Publishing). All rights are reserved. Redistribution of these pages in any format without prior permission is prohibited. Links to individual stories are permitted without permission. The comment section on this blog is closed, but you can pass along material or comments via email MilcomMP at gmail dot com. If you submit material for this blog and want to remain anonymous, indicate that in your message.
Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)? Updated 20 September 2021
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes: Updated 24 July 2019
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- COTHEN HF Network – Last Update 22 March 2023
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 6 Oct 2022
- The Spectrum Monitor e-Zine Milcom Column Index - Update 17 January 2022
- The Milcom MT Files (1998-2013) Articles Index
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Blue Angels Announce Changes to 2011 Show Schedule
Labels: Air Show Schedule, Blue Angels, US Navy